Access a spelling test mapped to the AusVELS Progressive Writing & Reading Frameworks here.
In preparation for presenting at The Australian Council For Educational Research (ACER) Excellence in Professional Practice Conference 2015, additional Progressive Capacity Matrices have now been uploaded for AusVELSAC Mathematics and English.
Access the new Progressive Capacity Matrices here.
Here's to celebrating over 100,000 page visits!
I have also been selected to facilitate a workshop at the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) Excellence in Professional Practice Conference 2015!
Let's keep sharing our educational ideas.
Celebrating over 90,000 webpage visits and almost 2200 LinkedIn connections! Let's keep sharing great ideas of teaching and learning!
The Progressive Curriculum Frameworks for British Columbia's draft curriculum are available @ http://effectivecurriculumideas.weebly.com/the-progressive-curriculum-frameworks-for-british-columbia.html
The Progressive Curriculum Frameworks for the Australian Curriculum Science v7.2 are now available.
Note: If you downloaded the Science frameworks between January 20th-27th, 2015, an update has been made to the Australian Curriculum - Progressive Framework - Science - Science Inquiry Skills - Strands and Sub-strands with Elaborations (F-7) 2015 (v7.2) as of 28/1/2015
The Progressive Curriculum Framework for AC Geography v7.2 is now available here.
The Progressive Curriculum Framework for AC History v7.2 is now available for download from here.
The Progressive Curriculum Frameworks are now available for v7.2 of the Australian Curriculum in the following learning areas:
The other learning areas will be updated in the following days.
These new versions can be accessed here.
Have you downloaded the Progression Frameworks or used any of the ICT/Web 2.0 practices in your classroom?
Comment on a relevant post in the blog or use the Feedback Form to share your thoughts and suggestions or contribute your effective curriculum ideas!
ICT & Web 2.0 Excellence in Schools
Collaborating & Presenting Work Online
- Augmented Reality
- Blogs & Wikis
- Google Apps
- Google Chrome Apps for Windows/Mac/Linux
- Interactive ePortfolios
- Learning & Obeying Copyright Laws: Copyright / Creative Commons / The Public Domain
- Online 'Cloud" Storage Solutions
- Online Interactive Multimodal Presentations
- Online Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Online Meeting Tools
- QR Codes in Literacy & Art
- Social Networking in Educational Settings
- Student-Created Online Lessons & Tutorials
- Extensively Planning a Whole-School or Year Level Approach To Deliver Effective Curriculum via Interactive Whiteboards/One-To-One iPad or Laptop Programs/Alternative IWB Technology
- Funding Alternatives
- Android Devices
- Android For Windows & Mac
- Android/iOS/Chromebook/Mac/Linux/Windows Management Software Solutions
- Apple (iOS) Devices
- Chromebooks (Chrome OS)
- Chrome Apps for Windows/Mac/Linux
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Alternatives to Interactive Whiteboards
- Motion Controllers >
- Printers: Google's Cloud Print
- Smartphone Solutions
- Touchscreen Technology
- Virtual Reality
Integrating ICT and Web 2.0 into Learning Areas
- Integrating ICT into Art
- Integrating ICT into Art (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into English
- Integrating ICT into English (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into Geography
- Integrating ICT into Geography (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into Mathematics
- Integrating ICT into Mathematics (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into Religion
- Integrating ICT into Religion (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into Science
- Integrating ICT into Science (Student Portal)
- Software Solutions >
- Teaching & Learning Through Video Games >
- Collaborating & Presenting Work Online >
- Effective Curriculum Ideas Blog
- Feedback Form
- Further Professional Reading Resources
- ACER EPPC Conference