Check out the newly updated iOS (Apple) Devices in schools page to ensure that your staff and students are fully unlocking the power of iPads, iPhones and iPods.
Check out this powerful poetry unit for senior years students, based on Dead Poet's Society:
A new section to the Interactive ePortfolios page has been added: Planned and authentic assessment.
Check out the Boardworks interactive science units to enhance your teaching of science.
The Progressive Capacity Matrices for the Australian Curriculum have been updated here.
The Progressive Capacity Matrices for AusVELS have been updated here.
New content has been added to guide schools through the consideration and implementation of the use of social media in educational settings (such as Twitter, Facebook and Online Learning Management Systems).
Click here to access the resources and guides.
Have you downloaded the Progression Frameworks or used any of the ICT/Web 2.0 practices in your classroom?
Comment on a relevant post in the blog or use the Feedback Form to share your thoughts and suggestions or contribute your effective curriculum ideas!
ICT & Web 2.0 Excellence in Schools
Collaborating & Presenting Work Online
- Augmented Reality
- Blogs & Wikis
- Google Apps
- Google Chrome Apps for Windows/Mac/Linux
- Interactive ePortfolios
- Learning & Obeying Copyright Laws: Copyright / Creative Commons / The Public Domain
- Online 'Cloud" Storage Solutions
- Online Interactive Multimodal Presentations
- Online Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Online Meeting Tools
- QR Codes in Literacy & Art
- Social Networking in Educational Settings
- Student-Created Online Lessons & Tutorials
- Extensively Planning a Whole-School or Year Level Approach To Deliver Effective Curriculum via Interactive Whiteboards/One-To-One iPad or Laptop Programs/Alternative IWB Technology
- Funding Alternatives
- Android Devices
- Android For Windows & Mac
- Android/iOS/Chromebook/Mac/Linux/Windows Management Software Solutions
- Apple (iOS) Devices
- Chromebooks (Chrome OS)
- Chrome Apps for Windows/Mac/Linux
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Alternatives to Interactive Whiteboards
- Motion Controllers >
- Printers: Google's Cloud Print
- Smartphone Solutions
- Touchscreen Technology
- Virtual Reality
Integrating ICT and Web 2.0 into Learning Areas
- Integrating ICT into Art
- Integrating ICT into Art (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into English
- Integrating ICT into English (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into Geography
- Integrating ICT into Geography (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into Mathematics
- Integrating ICT into Mathematics (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into Religion
- Integrating ICT into Religion (Student Portal)
- Integrating ICT into Science
- Integrating ICT into Science (Student Portal)
- Software Solutions >
- Teaching & Learning Through Video Games >
- Collaborating & Presenting Work Online >
- Effective Curriculum Ideas Blog
- Feedback Form
- Further Professional Reading Resources
- ACER EPPC Conference